Santé Ministries welcomes you
We welcome you in Christ and Christ in you.
Santé is the French word for cheers. It speaks to hospitality, to welcome. It says – you are here and I am grateful. Let’s share a meal and wish one another health. The French borrowed the word from the Latin sānitās, meaning full, whole, mind and body health.
Santé Ministries is all about welcome – welcoming one another as individuals and welcoming the Spirit of God with whom we each live, breathe and have our being.
If you’re hungering for greater intimacy with Christ. If you want to know Him for who He is and be known by Him for who you are. If you want to learn new ways to live and love authentically, then you’ve come to a good place.
As you seek God in your life
Some are young, seeking direction for their careers. Some are parents of young children, seeking spiritual disciplines appropriate to the season they’re living. Some are reaching out to neighbors, others are seeking an experience of community that affirms their participation and encourages them in their journeys. Most have tried packaged ‘how tos’ and found them inadequate. All seek something more authentic.
- To know and love God for who He is.
- To be known and loved by God in the fullness of who we are.
- To live and love authentically.
- To recognize and overcome the obstacles that rob our lives.
- To be sensitive to the gentle movements of the Spirit within us.
- To love our families, friends, co-workers and neighbors well.
- To share real-life and real-faith with others.
No matter where you’re from
At Santé, we welcome participants from…
- Diverse nations and ethnic groups.
- Baptists and Lutherans, Non-denominational Bible Churchers,
- Spirit loving Charismatics, Nones and Dones.
- Evangelical and Post-Evangelical.
- Married, single, divorced, widowed, cohabitating, straight, and LGBTQ.
- Theologically reformed, liberal and conservative, literalists and interpretative-ists.
- Socially conservative, liberal and moderate, egalitarian and complementarian, red, blue, purple, and avowedly unengaged.
Contemplatives and activists.
- Uniquely created, differently gifted and personally called.
Santé welcomes you as you explore the presence, character, and purposes of God in your life.
We believe you are God-created, loved, and welcomed
We believe that each individual is created in the image of God, invited to wholeness in Christ, and uniquely equipped to love God and our neighbors.
Each of us is invited to walk with Christ into the world in which he’s called us; our personal relationships, our unique work, and our local communities. At Santé, we trust the Holy Spirit to guide each of us into abundant life and to help each of us love our neighbors.
Come to Spiritual Direction
One on one
Meet one on one with a professional Spiritual Director via Skype, Google Chat, or Vsee. Explore and develop your own personal relationship with God. Listen to and respond to God within you.
Request an initial free session.
Or join a 6 week group
Santé Ministries hosts on-line scripture based reflection groups throughout each year. Groups meets for 1 hour per week across 6 weeks. In between group sessions, participants engage with God through prayer, scripture, and reflection. During our meetings, participants share their experiences and listen deeply to one another, always aware that God is continuing to speak to each of us.
Use our resources
Santé resources are practical and reflective. Each guides the user in engaging with God personally. Many are provided for free.