Santé provides reflective resources and activities. Each is designed to help you develop your personal relationship with Christ and your unique, Spirit led ministry to others. You can subscribe to Santé to get notices about new resources and activities.
- Reflective worksheets
- Free and DRM-free 1 to 5 page PDF worksheets. (download, save or print)
- Designed as prayer and reflection guides on a variety of topics.
- Interactive Booklets
- Prayer engagement guides and reflective readers.
- Low-cost, downloadable and available in paper format.
- On-Line Reflection Groups
- Fully interactive, live, on-line groups on a variety of topics.
- Groups meet once/week for 6 weeks.
- Each group includes a maximum of 6 participants or less, depending on the group subject.
- eGroups are scheduled to enable participation from Central Asia to the US west coast
- FaceBook Santé Community Group
- Private group on FaceBook.
- Santé members share experiences, reflections, prayers, and encouragements.
- One on one spiritual direction
- Personal & confidential.
- Meet via on-line video technology.
- Trained spiritual director.
Santé guiding principles
Santé participants seek to grow closer to Christ and to minister to others from the uniqueness of who we are. At Santé, we believe the Scripture and the Spirit are our best guides. Our role is to create space for each of us to listen to the Spirit who indwells us. We don’t presume to have the answers to anyone’s specific situation. Instead, we provide direction for prayer and reflection, trusting the Holy Spirit to guide each person along their journey.
We recognize that the Holy Spirit speaks to each of us in a wide variety of ways; through scripture, through the Spirit in others and the natural world, and through our own thoughts, bodies and emotions. We endeavor to listen and to invite others to listen as well.
We seek to provide practical resources and activities, then, we get out of the way and let you engage directly with God.
We want to make our resources, activities and services as broadly available as possible, so we keep the cost of participation or use as low as possible. Still, we have to pay the bills, so we fund our work through a combination of different methods.
- Activity registrations & donations
- Booklet sales
- Service sales
- Periodic fundraising drives
We hope and pray that the resources and activities we provide help you live the life for which God has created you.