Hi Santé Friends, it’s your turn. Post your cross-cultural friendship story. Celebrate your experiences and encourage others in theirs.
Hope you enjoy everyone’s stories.
Suggested story outline
You can us the form below to post your cross-cultural friendship story.
- Tell us your story. Maybe it’s just a brief encountered. Maybe a long term relationship. Whatever it is, we want to hear about it. (Please, though, try to be brief. (400 words max, ok)
- Yes, you can include links.
- Make sure to talk about how this friendship is affecting you. What are you learning? About God, the other, or yourself? Share that with us, too.
- Then, add a picture or three. Any pics, but if you’re posting pics of people, please make sure you have their permission.
- And Submit.
Your post will go into a pending folder.
- I’ll review your post, make sure it’s legit (that’ll keep the spam off our site), and add some formatting bits.
- Then, I’ll publish your post.
- You can read all the cross-cultural friendship posts here.
- You can even add your comments and read the comments of others.
Here’s the simple form…
Can’t wait to read your stories!
Have a question? Contact us. We’ll help you out.