This set of free downloads includes reflective worksheets, activity worksheets, and content to help you engage with and develop faith based relationships with others.
- Reflective worksheets
- Engaging the Stranger; This worksheet is designed to help you develop a Spirit-led approach to engaging strangers in your day-to-day life in a way that communicates an aspect of God’s character and purposes.
- Getting to know someone through asking questions; This worksheet is designed to help you develop your own approach to getting to know others through asking gentle questions and listening to the other’s story.
- The Jesus Story You Tell Through Your Actions; This worksheet is designed to help you see and express Jesus’ character & purposes as
communicated through your specific ministry actions.
- Sharing Christ with our Muslim Neighbor; This reflective worksheet is designed to help you notice and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit
as you share Christ with you Muslim neighbor, co-worker or friend.
- Navigating Cross-Cultural / Cross-Gender Ministry Relationships; This article explores the challenges of and offers approaches to developing healthy cross-cultural / cross-gender ministry relationships.