FAQs ~ Spiritual Direction
What does a Spiritual Direction session look like?
- We connect over the internet and say hello.
- We welcome the Holy Spirit in silent or vocal prayer.
- You begin our conversation.
- I listen deeply and asks questions to help you explore.
- If I sense the Spirit leading, I might offer suggestion for you to consider doing between our meetings.
We can talk about anything you choose. Together we’ll look for God’s presence, messages, and guidance.
My commitment; I’ll listen to you and the Spirit. I’ll pray for you. I’ll trust God in you. I’ll never tell you what to think, believe or do.
You decide the frequency. Typically, you’ll meet with your director 1x or 2x each month. During times of transition or when beginning with a spiritual director, you may want to meet more frequently. When things are going well, you might want to connect with your spiritual director less frequently. It’s completely up to you.
Meetings last for 50 minutes.
Meetings occur over Skype, Vsee, Facebook Skype, or Google Hangouts. (Note: Apple FaceTime and SnapChat are not available. Audio or chat only platforms are not suitable.)
Your first spiritual direction session is free.
- Recommended rate is $60 per session. Discounts are available.
- Standard discounts available:
- 25% Discount for full time and transitional missionaries and pastors ($45 per session)
- 75% Discount for full time students ($15 per session)
Payment can be made via PayPal (major credit cards or PayPal accepted), or via paper check.
Commitment to privacy
Spiritual Direction is a deeply personal journey. Therefore, what you share is between you, your director and God.
Ending Spiritual Direction
Either you or your director may discontinue spiritual direction at any time.
Are you ready to give individual spiritual direction a try?
Request your first meeting
- Contact us to schedule your initial session.
- We’ll meet, get to know one another, and talk about what you’re looking for.
- After our first session, you’ll decide if you want to meet again.