Meet one on one with a Santé Spiritual Director
Santé welcomes you to personal, confidential, individual spiritual direction with a trained spiritual director.
Spiritual Direction is first a relationship between you, your director, and the Holy Spirit. We meet, talk and lean into the Spirit of God.
No matter where you are in the world, you can engage with a spiritual director. We meet on-line using video technology. Why not give it a try?
Santé Spiritual Director ~ Kate McCord
- An experienced Spiritual Director. ~ Over 500 individual spiritual direction session hours
- Trained through West Virginia Institute for Spirituality (Spiritual Director’s International Certified).
- Completed Assisting Individuals in Crisis and Group Crisis Intervention training.
- A Christian committed to pursuing intimacy with Christ and ministering to others from that intimacy.
- In regular, on-going Spiritual Direction & Supervision.
Is Individual Spiritual Direction for you?
Are you wrestling with God? Your faith? Your call? Do you just want to deepen your personal relationship with God? If so, spiritual direction may be for you. You might simply ask if this is something God’s inviting you to do.
What does a Spiritual Direction session look like?
- We connect over the internet and say hello.
- We welcome the Holy Spirit in silent or vocal prayer.
- You begin our conversation.
- I listen deeply and asks questions to help you explore.
- If I sense the Spirit leading, I might offer suggestion for you to consider doing between our meetings.
We can talk about anything you choose. Together we’ll look for God’s presence, messages, and guidance.
My commitment; I’ll listen to you and the Spirit. I’ll pray for you. I’ll trust God in you. I’ll never tell you what to think, believe or do.
What benefits can you expect from Individual Spiritual Direction?
Through Spiritual Direction, you will:
- Recognize more clearly what God is saying and doing in and through you.
- Grow in spiritual and emotional health.
- Develop greater discernment of the Spirit and spirits influencing you.
- Learn to live more fully in God’s love and truth.
What challenges might you encounter?
- Your understanding of God might expand.
- Your perspective and choices might change.
- You might experience a little anxiety, wonderful excitement, or both.
- Your future might change.
Note: Spiritual direction is not a substitute for counseling, therapy, medication, or medical treatment, but it can complement the things you do to take care of yourself.
Are you ready to give individual spiritual direction a try?
Request your first meeting
- Contact us to schedule your initial session.
- We’ll meet, get to know one another, and talk about what you’re looking for.
- After our first session, you’ll decide if you want to meet again.
Individual Spiritual Direction FAQs…
You decide the frequency. Typically, you’ll meet with your director 1x or 2x each month. During times of transition or when beginning with a spiritual director, you may want to meet more frequently. It’s completely up to you.
Meetings last for 50 minutes.
Meetings occur over Skype, Vsee, Facebook Skype, or Google Hangouts. (Note: Apple FaceTime and SnapChat, audio only, or chat are not available).
Your first spiritual direction session is free.
- Recommended rate is $60 per session. Discounts are available.
- Discounts available:
- 25% Discount for full time and transitional missionaries and pastors ($45 per session)
- 75% Discount for full time students ($15 per session)
Payment can be made via PayPal through the Santé Ministries website (major credit cards or PayPal accepted), or via paper check.
Commitment to privacy
Spiritual Direction is a deeply personal journey. Therefore, what you share is between you, your director and God.
Ending Spiritual Direction
Either you or your director may discontinue spiritual direction at any time.